Revision Date: 12/09/2022
- WHAT WE MEAN BY PERSONAL INFORMATION
The use of our website may cause us to automatically gather Personal Information about you directly from you and/or from any third party. We will let you know as to why you must give us your personal information as required by law, as well as the ramifications thereof, for not doing so. Any information pertaining to an identified or recognizable individual, which is referred to as "Personal Information" in this policy is discussed below:
- Contact Details
We may collect professional contact information, such as, first and family name, email address and any other pertinent information such as, your employment details including company information, from employees and any other persons connected with our business customers, prospects, and partners
- Information Exchange
You might give us communication information mentioned above and the specifics of your message, including the date, time, and subject line, when you get in touch with us via phone, email or any other method
- WHAT WE MEAN BY PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION VIA DIFFERENT SOURCES
- Via Website usage
You may automatically provide us with information about your visit when you use our website, including cookies, beacons, invisible tags, and other similar technologies (collectively, "cookies") in your browser and in our emails. Among the Personal Information that may be contained in this data are your IP address, web browser, device type, time and date of your visit, as well as the links you clicked. The data that may be gathered automatically are user count; daily/weekly/monthly active users, workspace usage like create, stop and restart
- Via Third parties
Other than our website, we may also acquire information including personal information from third parties and sources like our business partners and clients. We will consider the consolidated information as Personal Information in accordance with this Policy
- OUR APPROACH TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Assistance. In order to provide technical help, including identifying and addressing any issues you report, we use personal information.
- Managing relationships with customers. For the purpose of maintaining client relationships, we could process your personal information.
- Interactions with you. Your email address and other Personal Information may be used to get in touch with you when it's essential to maintain your account, deliver requested information, or reply to comments and inquiries.
- Recognizing use patterns and enhancing the website. We utilize the information we gather from the website in order to better understand and evaluate our users' usage patterns and preferences with a view to enhance the website, through creation of new services, features, and functionalities.
- Marketing. Your account information and certain other Personal Information could be used by us to send you marketing messages, such as news about sales and occasions involving and services we provide, as well as those of partners with whom we collaborate. As outlined below under Your Rights and Choices, you generally have the option to decline receiving any promotional messages. We will only send you promotional emails only if you have given us permission to do so, as allowed by appropriate regulations.
- Administrative and legal considerations. In order to handle any administrative or legal problems with RunCode, such as, intellectual property violations, defamation, or violations of your privacy rights, we could utilize your personal information.
- Clustering. We could combine or otherwise anonymize Personal Information, then utilize the resultant data for other commercial objectives.
- COOKIES TO ACQUIRE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Functional Cookies. For our website to be accessible to you, some cookies are absolutely essential. For instance, to keep a record of your preferences. We cannot serve you with the Website unless you accept these cookies.
- Cookies for analytics. Cookies are also used by us to run, maintain, and enhance the Website through website analytics. We gather and analyse some analytics data on our behalf using Google Analytics. Our understanding of your interactions with the Website is aided by Google Analytics which may also gather data on the websites, mobile applications, and other online resources you use.
- USER RIGHTS AND COOKIE SELECTIONS
You can choose not to supply us with some Personal Information, in which case we might not be able to give you access to all of our Website's features and functions. Utilise the contact information provided at the end of this policy to get in touch with us if you want to view, modify, or delete any additional Personal Information we may have about you. Please keep in mind that, while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases immediately or within a reasonable length of time, we may preserve all information you provide for backups, archiving, fraud and abuse prevention, analytics, legal compliance, or where we otherwise reasonably think we have a valid basis to do so, as authorized by relevant data protection laws.
Your Cookie Selections
- Browser's options. You can control your cookie options in several web browsers. Your browser can be configured to accept cookies or to remove certain cookies. Similar to how you can control cookies using the choices of your browser, you might be able to control other technologies. Please be aware that blocking cookies may make it more difficult to utilize our website.
- Google Analytics. You may visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ to discover more about Google's policies and disable Google Analytics by installing the browser add-on found at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, as well as through the Ad Settings for mobile applications or Google's Ads Settings.
- EVENTS WHEN THE INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
- In the instances listed below, we may release your information to third parties If you give us permission to do so:
- We may make some information available to other parties for a variety of reasons, including compliance with different reporting responsibilities or for commercial objectives. We shall only utilise anonymous or compiled data for these purposes as required by relevant law.
- We may share your information if compelled by law or to respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or otherwise assist with law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- In connection with any merger, acquisition, debt financing, asset sale, or similar transaction, as well as in the case of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership when information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets, we reserve the right to disclose and otherwise transmit Personal Information to an acquirer, successor, or assignee.
- When it is reasonable for us to disclose Personal Information for the aforementioned objectives, we may share it with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and branch offices.
- INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
Germany is where our website is housed. If you choose to access our Website from a different location, you are sending your Personal Information to Germany for processing and storage. Please be aware that your jurisdiction's data protection rules may not be the same as those that apply in Germany. We take precautions to adhere to applicable data protection laws, including those pertaining to proper data protection for data transfers, when we send your personal information to Germany. Additionally, in the course of storing and processing data, responding to your requests, and running our website, we may move your data from Germany to other nations or regions. You provide your agreement to such a transfer, storage, and processing of your information by supplying it on or to the Website, including Personal Information.
If your personal information is no longer required for our processing , we take steps to delete it or to store it in a way that makes it impossible to identify you, unless we are legally obligated to retain it for a longer period of time. The type of service you received, the nature and duration of our connection with you, as well as any necessary retention periods mandated by law and the applicable statute of limitations, are just a few factors we consider when calculating the precise retention period.
- TERMINAL SERVICES
The Website can include elements or connections to third-party websites and services. Any information you supply on third-party sites or services is supplied directly to the operators of those services and is subject to their operators' privacy and security rules, if any, even if accessed through the Website. Before giving them any information, we advise you to familiarize yourself with the privacy and security policies of those third parties.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
To increase the accuracy and security of the Personal Information we collect and keep, we employ a number of administrative, technological, and physical security measures. Nevertheless, you communicate any information to us at your own risk since we cannot guarantee or assure the security of that information.
- OCCASION OF AMENDMENTS TO THE PRIVACY POLICIES
As our Policy is subject to necessary amendments from time to time, we request you to check back frequently to be informed of any changes in our policy. If we update this policy, we'll make a note of the date of the most recent update and make it visible on our website runcode.io. We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of any substantial changes that affect your rights or duties under this agreement. If we have your email address, we might send you a message, or another similar notification when you use the Website for the first time following the implementation of such major changes. Your continued use of the Website following the implementation of the amended Policy signifies that you have read, comprehended, and have accepted this Policy in its current form.
- Data acquisition from European Economic Areas Users
If you live in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), (mention details) we will only handle your Personal Information if we have a valid legal basis to do so, such as when:
- You have agreed to the use of your Personal Information, such as sending you marketing materials.
- We are required by law to use your Personal Information, such as to meet tax and accounting duties or to comply with a court order.
- Your Personal Information will be used by us or a third party for a lawful purpose. Our use of your Personal Information is specifically justified by the need to enhance the functionality, security, and safety of our Website as well as for internal analytics reasons. We only handle your Personal Information where our or a third party's legitimate reasons do not outweigh your rights and interests.
- Privacy Rights in Europe Economic Areas
If you live in the European Economic Area, you have additional rights, which are outlined below.
- You have the right to seek access to and information about the personal data we have about you, to update and correct any errors in that data, to restrict or object to the processing of that data, to request that it be anonymized or destroyed, as appropriate, or to use your right to data portability to quickly transfer that data to another organisation. You may also be able to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, regardless of where the incident occurred—including your home nation, workplace, or place of employment.
- You may revoke any prior consent you supplied to us for the processing of your Personal Information at any time and without charge. We will continue to use your preferences, and this will not alter the legality of the processing that occurred prior to your withdrawal of permission.
- Utilizing the information provided at the conclusion of this Policy, you may get in touch with us to exercise these rights. Please be aware that there are restrictions and exceptions to each of these rights, and that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases immediately or within a reasonable time, we may preserve information for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, compliance of legal requirements, or if we otherwise sincerely believe that we have a valid cause to do so.
- EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREAS USERS
We shall abide by relevant EEA data privacy legislation when transferring your personal information outside of the EEA if you are based in the European Economic Area. We may transfer your Personal Information to countries determined by the European Commission to provide acceptable protection (e.g., Switzerland and Canada), utilize contractual safeguards for Personal Information transfers, or transfer to recipients who have certified to the Privacy Shield or established Binding Corporate Rules. You may get in touch with us as indicated below for further information about how we transmit Personal Information outside of the EEA or to get a copy of the legal protections we employ for such transfers.